Upcoming Seminars, Events, & PowerPoint Presentations
- Wednesday, October 10/10:00 A.M. – Attorney Jennifer S. Rossettini, CFP® , will be giving an Estate and Long-Term Care Planning seminar at TowneBank on First Colonial Rd. in Virginia Beach.
- Tuesday, October 23/2:00 P.M. and 6:00 P.M. – Attorney Letha S. McDowell will be giving an Estate and Long-Term Care Planning seminar at Southland Trade in Moyock, NC.
- Sept. 27/Webinar/1 P.M. – Attorney Shannon Laymon-Pecoraro will be giving a presentation on the impact of tax reform on ABLE Accounts and Special Needs Trusts.
- Oct. 17/Stetson University College of Law – Attorneys Andrew Hook and Shannon Laymon-Pecoraro will be attending the 2018 National Conference on Special Needs Planning and Special Needs Trusts.
- Oct. 31/Virginia Beach – Attorneys Shannon Laymon-Pecoraro and Letha Sgritta McDowell will be hosting a table at the 2018 Senior Showcase presented by Virginia Beach Mayor’s Commission on Aging from 9AM – 2PM.
- Click on the link below to view the presentation:
- Dangers of Doing Nothing – Plus Tax Planning
- Keeping Mom (or Dad) at Home
- My Loved One Failed to Plan, Now What
- My Father Has Been Diagnosed With Alzheimer’s,Now What
- Avoiding Elder Abuse By Agents Trustees and Conservators
- Securing Your Retirement_Transforming Social Security Into a Winning Retirement Strategy
- My Mother Needs Long-Term Care Right Now…What Can I Do?
- Veterans Benefits How Proposed Changes Will Affect You
- Protecting the Client’s Most Precious Asset – The Home – Considerations Regarding Home Transfers
- How to Protect Your Home, Your Assets & Your Family
- Tax Tips For Seniors And Their Family
- Protecting Your Client’s Settlement Using Trusts
- How The ABLE Act Can Help Virginia Families
- First Steps in Future Planning Expressing Future Wishes and Financial Planning
- Elder Health Care: What Will It Look Like Tomorrow? and How Much Will It Cost ?
- Top Issues for Every Practitioner – How To Spot Pitfalls and Create Elder Law Solutions
- 2015 NAELA Summit Webinar Series: Beyond the Form: Financial Powers of Attorney Drafting Provisions and Maximizing Acceptance Presented by: Andy Hook and Stu Zimring
- Protecting the Client’s Home
- Avoiding Elder Law_Elder Care Pitfalls
- Impact of the ACA
- Affordable Care Act
- Affordable Care Act Outline – Updated 9/2013
- Recent Developments 2013, a Year of Change
- Is Your Estate and Financial Plan in Order