Upcoming Seminars, Events, & PowerPoint Presentations
- Thursday, July 25/10:00 AM– Join attorney Shannon Laymon-Pecoraro for a free estate and long-term care planning seminar at the Hilton Garden Inn in Harbour View/Suffolk. Click here to RSVP.
- Thursday, Aug. 15/10:00 AM – Join attorney Jennifer S. Rossettini for, “My Loved One Has Been Diagnosed with Dementia…Now What?” at TowneBank – First Colonial. Click here to RSVP.
- July 24/Webinar – Attorney Shannon Laymon-Pecoraro will be participating in a Personal Injury CLE presentation.
- Click on the link below to view the presentation:
- Virginia Medicaid Expansion A New Health Care Option For Lower-Income Families
- Dangers of Doing Nothing – Plus Tax Planning
- Keeping Mom (or Dad) at Home
- My Loved One Failed to Plan, Now What
- My Father Has Been Diagnosed With Alzheimer’s,Now What
- Avoiding Elder Abuse By Agents Trustees and Conservators
- Securing Your Retirement_Transforming Social Security Into a Winning Retirement Strategy
- My Mother Needs Long-Term Care Right Now…What Can I Do?
- Veterans Benefits How Proposed Changes Will Affect You
- Protecting the Client’s Most Precious Asset – The Home – Considerations Regarding Home Transfers
- How to Protect Your Home, Your Assets & Your Family
- Tax Tips For Seniors And Their Family
- Protecting Your Client’s Settlement Using Trusts
- How The ABLE Act Can Help Virginia Families
- First Steps in Future Planning Expressing Future Wishes and Financial Planning
- Elder Health Care: What Will It Look Like Tomorrow? and How Much Will It Cost ?
- Top Issues for Every Practitioner – How To Spot Pitfalls and Create Elder Law Solutions
- 2015 NAELA Summit Webinar Series: Beyond the Form: Financial Powers of Attorney Drafting Provisions and Maximizing Acceptance Presented by: Andy Hook and Stu Zimring
- Protecting the Client’s Home
- Avoiding Elder Law_Elder Care Pitfalls
- Impact of the ACA
- Affordable Care Act
- Affordable Care Act Outline – Updated 9/2013
- Recent Developments 2013, a Year of Change
- Is Your Estate and Financial Plan in Order