Upcoming Seminars, Events, & PowerPoint Presentations
- Tuesday, Jan. 28/10:00 AM – Join attorney and Certified Financial Planner™, Jennifer S. Rossettini, for an Estate and Long-Term Care Planning seminar at TowneBank in Great Bridge. Click here to register.
- Jan. 4-9/University of Virginia – Attorney Emily Martin will be attending the 2020 Annual National Trial Advocacy Training.
- Jan. 12/Kitty Hawk United Methodist Church – Attorney Letha McDowell will be joining A Planned Giving presentation to discuss estate planning.
- Jan. 23/Corrolla, NC Library – Attorney Letha McDowel will be presenting an estate planning seminar at the Corolla Civic Association Meeting.
- Feb. 22/Short Pump, VA – Attorneys and staff will be attending the 2020 VAELA UnProgram.
- Mar. 26-29/White Sulphur Springs, WV – Attorney Shannon Laymon-Pecoraro will be attending the 2020 VTLA Convention.
- Apr. 2-4/Scottsdale, AZ – Attorney Shannon Laymon-Pecoraro will be attending the 2020 SNA Spring Meeting.
- Click on the link below to view the presentation:
- Virginia Medicaid Expansion A New Health Care Option For Lower-Income Families
- Dangers of Doing Nothing – Plus Tax Planning
- Keeping Mom (or Dad) at Home
- My Loved One Failed to Plan, Now What
- My Father Has Been Diagnosed With Alzheimer’s,Now What
- Avoiding Elder Abuse By Agents Trustees and Conservators
- Securing Your Retirement_Transforming Social Security Into a Winning Retirement Strategy
- My Mother Needs Long-Term Care Right Now…What Can I Do?
- Veterans Benefits How Proposed Changes Will Affect You
- Protecting the Client’s Most Precious Asset – The Home – Considerations Regarding Home Transfers
- How to Protect Your Home, Your Assets & Your Family
- Tax Tips For Seniors And Their Family
- Protecting Your Client’s Settlement Using Trusts
- How The ABLE Act Can Help Virginia Families
- First Steps in Future Planning Expressing Future Wishes and Financial Planning
- Elder Health Care: What Will It Look Like Tomorrow? and How Much Will It Cost ?
- Top Issues for Every Practitioner – How To Spot Pitfalls and Create Elder Law Solutions
- 2015 NAELA Summit Webinar Series: Beyond the Form: Financial Powers of Attorney Drafting Provisions and Maximizing Acceptance Presented by: Andy Hook and Stu Zimring
- Protecting the Client’s Home
- Avoiding Elder Law_Elder Care Pitfalls
- Impact of the ACA
- Affordable Care Act
- Affordable Care Act Outline – Updated 9/2013
- Recent Developments 2013, a Year of Change
- Is Your Estate and Financial Plan in Order