Upcoming Seminars, Events, & PowerPoint Presentations
- Tuesday, Sept. 24/4-7 P.M. Attorney Shannon Laymon-Pecoraro will be available at the King’s Grant House ‘Open House’ event to answer any Elder Law related questions. Click here for more information.
- Thursday, Oct. 24/10:00 AM – Join attorney Letha S. McDowell for, “My Loved One Has Been Diagnosed with Dementia…Now What? at TowneBank in Great Bridge/Chesapeake. Click here to RSVP.
- Sept. 20-21/Pittsburgh, PA – Attorney Shannon Laymon-Pecoraro is attending the National Elder Law Foundation inaugural 2019 Forum.
- Sept. 27/Richmond, VA – Attorney Shannon Laymon-Pecoraro is presenting on the Medicare and Medicaid Secondary Pay Act for the National Business Institute CLE.
- Click on the link below to view the presentation:
- Virginia Medicaid Expansion A New Health Care Option For Lower-Income Families
- Dangers of Doing Nothing – Plus Tax Planning
- Keeping Mom (or Dad) at Home
- My Loved One Failed to Plan, Now What
- My Father Has Been Diagnosed With Alzheimer’s,Now What
- Avoiding Elder Abuse By Agents Trustees and Conservators
- Securing Your Retirement_Transforming Social Security Into a Winning Retirement Strategy
- My Mother Needs Long-Term Care Right Now…What Can I Do?
- Veterans Benefits How Proposed Changes Will Affect You
- Protecting the Client’s Most Precious Asset – The Home – Considerations Regarding Home Transfers
- How to Protect Your Home, Your Assets & Your Family
- Tax Tips For Seniors And Their Family
- Protecting Your Client’s Settlement Using Trusts
- How The ABLE Act Can Help Virginia Families
- First Steps in Future Planning Expressing Future Wishes and Financial Planning
- Elder Health Care: What Will It Look Like Tomorrow? and How Much Will It Cost ?
- Top Issues for Every Practitioner – How To Spot Pitfalls and Create Elder Law Solutions
- 2015 NAELA Summit Webinar Series: Beyond the Form: Financial Powers of Attorney Drafting Provisions and Maximizing Acceptance Presented by: Andy Hook and Stu Zimring
- Protecting the Client’s Home
- Avoiding Elder Law_Elder Care Pitfalls
- Impact of the ACA
- Affordable Care Act
- Affordable Care Act Outline – Updated 9/2013
- Recent Developments 2013, a Year of Change
- Is Your Estate and Financial Plan in Order