Upcoming Seminars, Events, & PowerPoint Presentations
- Saturday, June 1/9-1 PM – Join attorney Shannon Laymon-Pecoraro as she presents on Guardianships at VersAbility Resources’ Student Transition Fair. Click here for more information and to register.
- Tuesday, June 4/9-11 AM – Join attorney Shannon Laymon-Pecoraro for a Veteran’s Aid & Attendance and Long-Term Care seminar hosted by the Hampton Roads Veteran Community Partnership at ECPI in Virginia Beach. Please email Haleigh at Haleigh.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to register.
- Tuesday, June 18/10:00 AM – Join attorney Letha S. McDowell for an Estate and Long-Term Care Planning seminar at TowneBank in Great Bridge. Click here to RSVP.
- June 1/Norfolk, VA – Attorney and Certified Financial Planner, Jennifer S. Rossettini, will be hosting an expo table at a yard sale from 8:30 – 2 P.M. at Advent Episcopal Church in Ocean View. Come stop by!
- June 4/Norfolk, VA – Amanda Richter, CPA, will be speaking at an Estate Administration CLE hosted by NBI.
- June 11/Currituck, NC – Attorney Letha McDowell will be presenting a Special Needs Planning seminar to an Autism Support Group.
- June 25/Moyock, NC – Attorney Letha McDowell will be participating in a “Train Your Brain” presentation.
- Click on the link below to view the presentation:
- Virginia Medicaid Expansion A New Health Care Option For Lower-Income Families
- Dangers of Doing Nothing – Plus Tax Planning
- Keeping Mom (or Dad) at Home
- My Loved One Failed to Plan, Now What
- My Father Has Been Diagnosed With Alzheimer’s,Now What
- Avoiding Elder Abuse By Agents Trustees and Conservators
- Securing Your Retirement_Transforming Social Security Into a Winning Retirement Strategy
- My Mother Needs Long-Term Care Right Now…What Can I Do?
- Veterans Benefits How Proposed Changes Will Affect You
- Protecting the Client’s Most Precious Asset – The Home – Considerations Regarding Home Transfers
- How to Protect Your Home, Your Assets & Your Family
- Tax Tips For Seniors And Their Family
- Protecting Your Client’s Settlement Using Trusts
- How The ABLE Act Can Help Virginia Families
- First Steps in Future Planning Expressing Future Wishes and Financial Planning
- Elder Health Care: What Will It Look Like Tomorrow? and How Much Will It Cost ?
- Top Issues for Every Practitioner – How To Spot Pitfalls and Create Elder Law Solutions
- 2015 NAELA Summit Webinar Series: Beyond the Form: Financial Powers of Attorney Drafting Provisions and Maximizing Acceptance Presented by: Andy Hook and Stu Zimring
- Protecting the Client’s Home
- Avoiding Elder Law_Elder Care Pitfalls
- Impact of the ACA
- Affordable Care Act
- Affordable Care Act Outline – Updated 9/2013
- Recent Developments 2013, a Year of Change
- Is Your Estate and Financial Plan in Order