Comprehensive Planning. Lifelong Solutions.

What Happens When I Turn 18?

The following resource is provided free to you by Hook Law Center.

DOWNLOAD What Happens When I Turn 18?

Most states have a procedure for managing the affairs of incompetent adults, wherein a Conservator or Guardian is appointed by a court. To become appointed guardian, parents or other family members must file an application with the appropriate court. In most states the application must be accompanied by one or more physician’s certifications that the adult child is incompetent.

Read full brochure: DOWNLOAD What Happens When I Turn 18?

Print Friendly, PDF & Email
Free Seminars

Estate & Long-Term Care Planning – Chesapeake – March 25

2020-03-25 at 10:00am
Reserve your Spot

Estate & Long-Term Care Planning – Suffolk – March 19

2020-03-19 at 10:00am
Reserve your Spot
I am beholden to Mr. Hook and the entire staff who advised me during the difficult time following my sisters’ death. The firm was highly recommended and I understand why. Any bewilderment I felt going through the estate process was eased by the compassion and professionalism exercised by this law firm. I am eternally grateful.
Survey comments from M.W. 15434
Start Planning Now
Speak with an attorney today:
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Like us on Facebook