Jessica A. Hayes
Ms. Hayes is a 2006 graduate of the College of William and Mary, where she double-majored in English and Psychology. She earned her J.D. in 2009 from Regent University School of Law, where she served as a Senior Editor of the Regent University Law Review.
A member of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, as well as the Virginia Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, Ms. Hayes serves on the Planned Giving Committee for St. Mary’s Home for Disabled Children. She is an active member of both the Hampton Roads Estate Planning Council and the Virginia Beach Bar Association, and is an accredited attorney with the Veterans Administration.
- Supreme Court of Virginia
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Virginia
- Regent University School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2009
- The College of William and Mary, Bachelor of Arts, English and Psychology, 2006
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- Virginia Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- Hampton Roads Estate Planning Council
- Planned Giving Committee, St. Mary’s Home for Disabled Children
- Virginia Beach Bar Association
- Virginia State Bar Trusts & Estates Section
- Licensed Life and Health Insurance Agent
- Accredited by the Department of Veterans Affairs