Comprehensive Planning. Lifelong Solutions.

How do I apply for veterans benefits?

Hook Law Center can review individual qualifications and provide advice and assistance in obtaining valuable VA benefits. Documents you will need to provide include: your discharge papers, copies of marriage certificates, copies of medical records and a detailed list of all recurring medical expenses. A copy of the veteran’s death certificate will be needed when a surviving spouse is applying for benefits.

More Veterans Benefits FAQs

Print Friendly, PDF & Email
Free Seminars

Estate and Long-Term Care Planning – Suffolk – Nov. 13

2019-11-13 at 10:00am
Reserve your Spot

Estate and Long-Term Care Planning – VB – Nov. 7

2019-11-07 at 10:00am
Reserve your Spot
I am beholden to Mr. Hook and the entire staff who advised me during the difficult time following my sisters’ death. The firm was highly recommended and I understand why. Any bewilderment I felt going through the estate process was eased by the compassion and professionalism exercised by this law firm. I am eternally grateful.
Survey comments from M.W. 15434
Start Planning Now
Speak with an attorney today:
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Like us on Facebook