What are the benefits of financial planning?
Financial planning can help you:
- Set realistic financial and personal goals.
- Assess your current financial health by examining your assets, liabilities, income, insurance, taxes, investments and estate plan.
- Develop a realistic, comprehensive plan to meet your financial goals by addressing financial weaknesses and building on financial strengths.
- Put your plan into action and monitor its progress.
- Stay on track to meet changing goals, personal circumstances, stages of your life, products, markets and tax laws.