At Hook Law Center, we are building a team where every individual is exceptional, every act is meaningful, and every contribution counts. We are always looking for talented individuals with initiative and confidence to move us into the future.
We are currently looking for qualified candidates for the following positions:
– Experienced Long-Term Care Planning Paralegal – Must have 5 or more years experience working in long-term care planning with thorough knowledge of Medicaid policy and Veterans Benefits. Estate Planning experience a plus.
-Experienced Guardianship Paralegal – Must have 5 or more years experience working with the courts, filing petitions, notices, and orders. Special Needs Planning a plus.
Interested candidates should send a resume with references to email@example.com.
A future at Hook Law Center
Hook Law Center concentrates its practice in the area of Elder Law. We represent older persons, persons with special needs, their families, and their advocates. The practice of Elder Law includes estate planning, estate and trust administration, powers of attorney, advance medical directives, guardianships, conservatorships, public entitlements (Medicaid, Medicare, Social Security, and SSI), disability planning, estate, gift and income tax matters, bill paying, care management, and fiduciary services. We also handle litigation involving these issues, such as will contests and estate administration disputes.
Hook Law Center Employee Benefits:
- An Enjoyable Work Environment. No bad attitudes allowed.
- Health and Major Medical Insurance
- Term Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability Insurance
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Education and Tuition Reimbursement
- Continuing Professional Education Opportunities
- Generous Paid Time Off Policy
- Paid Holidays
- Performance-based Compensation and Bonus Systems