COVID-19 UPDATE from Hook Law Center
As estate planning and elder law attorneys, our practice is dedicated to serving some of our most vulnerable citizens. Therefore, we understand the concerns, anxiety, and hardships that the current COVID-19 outbreak is causing everyone in our community.
Hook Law Center is dedicated to continuing to provide services to our clients while also maintaining the safety of our clients, their families, and our staff. We will continue to remain open and working throughout the outbreak of COVID-19. In response to the current situation, Hook Law Center is taking precautions which include:
- Monitoring the situation and following guidance offered by the World Health Organization and the Centers for Disease Control;
- Keeping our offices as sanitized as possible;
- Minimizing physical contact when meeting with other individuals;
- Encouraging those who feel ill to stay at home and away from others;
- Limiting travel of our attorneys and staff and avoiding large gatherings of people.
Crises such as this are often a reminder to review and update or create an estate plan. For those who wish to speak to an attorney but are uncomfortable with meeting in person, we offer telephone and video consultations. With an internet connection and a camera-enabled device, available on most laptops, smartphones, or tablets, we can meet virtually to assist you with your legal needs. Please know that your family’s health, comfort and safety are our priority. We are here to support you during this time. Please call our offices at 757-399-7506 or 252-722-2890 to let us know how we can help.