What are the Benefits of Funeral and Burial Pre-Planning
By Hook Law Center
Pre-planning your funeral service and burial can be one of the most thoughtful gifts to leave your loved ones. Here are several reasons why pre-planning is important.
- Pre-planning your funeral and burial can ensure that your survivors are carrying out your final wishes.
- Pre-planning your funeral and burial can prevent your family and you from incurring excessive costs, expenses, and fees.
- Pre-planning your funeral and burial will protect your family’s financial resources.
- Pre-planning your funeral and burial allows you to make the choices that are right for you.
- With funeral and burial pre-planning, your investment is protected.
Posted on Thursday, July 26th, 2012. Filed under Estate Planning.